Friday, November 5, 2010

Schematic Diagram Of Boat

pirates of the caribbean






Sometimes I'm a bastard, and sometimes a good ;
sometimes do not even know how I'm




I like anything that is prohibited
simple things but live, live life
I women I've had so many that I have understood
and others who have hurt me in bad faith
but came right to me now
to say as I am, as I feel
I'll tell you
imprest the soul or heart I
are a pirate and a gentleman
more self-love shame that
I'll tell you
love love the sun and the moon
are a pirate and a gentleman
professional love
Someone tells me now that I am as good
sentenced today and where forgiveness
not go to an appointment without a flower
but do not confuse sex with love




listening to the latest statements of Mr Berlusconi I wondered to myself, "but where I have heard?"
then I remembered.
I understand that perfectly modeled on a legendary song that I transcribed above.
"I'm a pirate is a gentleman" by Julio Iglesias. Italian text by Gianni Belfiore
'm not doing the spirit and indeed I am serious.
in previous post I tried to tell Berlusconi from the standpoint that most fascinates me. the roots of his cultural, emotional and even artistic. In this post, and also in this I tried to understand what are the models of Berlusconi. Not fishing, and have never fished in the business world or politics, but I am convinced, in the cinema, television, lyrics of his formative years.
Rereading the words he uses in his statement ("I love life") and images with which describes the parties "to relax" the picture is clear.
We are in the midst of climate Boccaccio and neo / uninhibited of the new Italian cinema 70 years. The Berlusconi has said that Ugo Tognazzi with a silk kimono, Adolfo Celi is of "my friends act II" (a film which I'm sure he loves and that it is a sadness and a loneliness abysmal) we put ; even "Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion" Elio Petri, with Gian Maria Volonté and Florinda Bolkan too hard naked under the silk sarong.
I am convinced that the short arch senility Berlusconi is the mise en scene of an imaginary desired and jealous of his teenage years. An entrepreneur who loves money, but hides his feelings of inferiority for artists, actors and singers figamaniaci seductive and sublime imitating the deeds of "collateral" and not substantive. Hamlet then nothing, but rather that orgy of sweet life. The contour of the dish without words.
Hence the unconscious evocation of Julio Iglesias, beautiful its complete with waistcoat and thin (and full of hair ...) and placing the microphone at the heart sings and whispers, "I'll tell you, I love life and I love Ilsole" while the ladies go into a swoon.
The fact is that if the same applies to the Head of Government, a standad of conduct, adherence to a model of creative trasgessione that are deeply embedded in its imagery of repressed adolescent and adult 50 years and eager pussy / 70.
E 'to the seductive power that berlusconi vacuums, and in fact does not understand the scandal. he is a star and live the rock star ... If Berlusconi had even Johnny Cash would seem sober.


Then of course, he models stratified by them that the feelings that are bulimic, and therefore would be at the same time, Charles Trenet singing languid "que reste t'il / de nos amours" with the crest and the wool, Ugo Tognazzi cooking champagne risotto surrounded by hoes and finally the Manuel Fantoni talcum powder! that much has lived (and goes without much fucked) and then also president, and then a successful football player and also an entrepreneur, and waiting and waiting but also the presenter ... eeee ....
Francois Truffaut said that children can be anything. And 'the beautiful game and childhood. Then by choosing a great game and you should do just that. Finally, add that to be a director was his way of continuing to play with everything.
Berlusconi is also an eternal adolescent / child who wants to continue playing with all the games and do not leave even one.
The fact that the country is difficult, at this moment is one of his toys. Worse, it is a scene. A stage on which to recreate continually lost his imagination.




the searcher




ps
sevono some references to everything I mentioned.
links here then.


Charles Trenet


Julio Iglesias


Manuel Fantoni in talcum powder.


investigation by Elio Petri

0 comments:

Post a Comment