Saturday, October 10, 2009

Chivas Wisky Big Bottle Size

read butterfly


I dress in black and hiding
to look thinner, not to seem, not to appear confused
among the people, for the cancellation of
silently
a feather ... no noise even when it falls ...
not eat - whispers in the mind -
not the life that you food is hostile nature
and when it is too much pain in my heart
empty stomach makes even less noise.
I dress in black and hiding
I'd love to stay in the world disappear as a butterfly flying
to stop suffering
go away never to return, not for one second.
I cling to a sense of life
when I'm sure he had hit rock bottom
primordial instinct survival
and light wings of that butterfly entrust my sorrows
blacks because they fly away ... because I do not want to hear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment