Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mount And Blade, Custom Music



you happen to you binge?
to me, often. Everything starts and is consumed in seconds. Time stands still, the head does not think more, my hands grip the food as if it were precious gold, to swallow, to gulp down as quickly as possible, almost as if I was afraid that someone will steal. And all in secret, at home when no one can see me.
At that moment, I feel different than usual, absent a stranger.
I would like someone suddenly came through the door, preventing me from continuing. But no, I remain alone with the food, no more, eating everything that I encounter.

only when I stop my stomach begs me to stop, is packed.
And then back to myself, as if I woke up from a nightmare, but it really happened.
I am beset by a sense of guilt, ashamed of what I just did, knowing that a lot of weight to get fat, because they are not bulimic and therefore not worth spit.
I think I might pass the time reading a book, take a shower, call a few friends .. but no, the food has prevailed once again.
I feel like shit, my belly is swollen, I look like a pregnant woman.

not want to go out, I will not do anything, just lie down on the bed and repent of what I just did. My head tells me that I'm stupid, I had to control myself, I'm a loser.
I look like a drug addict suffering from withdrawal symptoms if you do not binge.
I relearn how to feed themselves, to rediscover the pleasure of taste. Being able to handle the amount of food. I would like to find the serenity to eat without thinking constantly about calories. I would be able to contain, because it required only a small Sgarro which leads me all'abbuffata. I would like to once and for all get off the carousel diguno-called binge.
And now I feel more motivated, because I know you understand me, and this helps me not feel alone and even more harm to myself. Maybe together we can do it! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment