Monday, October 12, 2009

How To Detect Kidney Stones

to take down-hungry

How went the weekend? Well, I could control myself, although my mother has caught me and threw it all away a plate of pasta. Though I am escaped with a "I was not hungry." You bet ... if I had had the spaghetti with mushrooms attractive .. But I'm not, I let myself go, I thought of Ana, I gritted my teeth and I threw it all away before you even taste a forkful. Why I decided to lose weight, drinking only, and not to swallow anything.

Now I'm home alone .. even I am not alone, with me there are a number of quantity of food that awaits me in the kitchen .. the ice cream in the fridge, nutella in the pantry. Because my father does not decide to not buy anything more than that calories? I would live only fruit and vegetables, but no ... he tempts me with all this calorie junk food. But I resist, I MUST RESIST .. I'm too determined to be influenced! Although I must admit that hunger is felt .. For attenuala I drank a hot tea .. and now chew a gum.
What do you do to not feel hungry? Do you have any tips for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment