Friday, October 23, 2009

Seismic Forces On Retaining Wall



Hello! So ... you update a bit '. Weight this morning: 64kg .. Well! I hope to get there early for the long-awaited 60! With regard to binge eating, I no longer had, I can avoid it .. how? Drinking plenty of water .. which is very good to my body and it gives me more a sense of satiety.
I feel good, even with a few extra pounds, but I know I can lose weight. I have to do it.
cold outside. I would starmene always at home, in the warmth spread into my room. I hate feeling cold, I cover it with warm clothes, winter already. And perhaps not only for heating, but also to try to hide the fat that I see him.
I've lost my friends see me, make me compliments, my mother is worried because she sees me eating a little, but I explained that I Did I lose a few pounds.
64 pounds are good to those who are up 1.73, is a person norno-weight. But I do not, I do not feel normal, but fat, too. Until I see my belly pretty flat, I'll never be satisfied with my weight. I am also increasing the days .. go to the gym three to four times a week. The results can be glimpsed: the legs are thinner, pants size 42 suits me best, the love handles are disappearing ...

And you how are you going?

Ah, I forgot .. I meant that the two poems I have written below are not mine, but I found them on the internet .. as soon as I read them I immediately reflected and I wanted to put them on the blog!
Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment