Friday, October 9, 2009

Digital Playground Coupon Dvd

65 pounds



Hello! I am too proud of myself this morning .. I am ... the scale and weighed 65 kg gave me! Well, are lowered by 2 pounds in 2 days .. How? Not eating, drinking only! Yesterday morning I went for blood tests as a control ... after my mother wanted to force me out to breakfast with an excuse .. I told her I wanted to go home to rest a bit '... so I am not able to eat anything .. at lunch I drank only a cup of coffee with two teaspoons of sugar ... dinner my mother had prepared a salad of rice topped with various oil products, such as tuna, mushrooms, artichokes .. etc. .. all stuff and full of hyper-caloric fat disgusting! Fortunately, I'm just a vegetarian .. so I did not eat anything because there was the tuna .. and then yesterday I swallowed only 40 kcal!
Today I started the day with a herbal tea ... 0 calories! For lunch I drink a coffee ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment