Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Small Round Ball Lump In Breast





Hello to all who pass through my blog ... I just signed up .. why? Bah .. who will be out there a long gray, and I'm alone in a room with my computer, listening to a CD of the Arctic Monkeys.
I do not know how to begin, usually at the beginning we know that every thing there is always the stumbling block of the original ... anyway, here I am .. I am finally decided to create my own blog!
I could tell of what I did today .. well, this morning I saw a movie .. "Girl, Interrupted" .. any of you has ever seen? It 'nice, a bit' raw to see, but did well .. You know, I'm a fan of drama .. I love them .. If anyone of you have any movies to recommend, so be it!
I do not like those of action, fantasy, horror movies, and musicals. I mean i do not like action movies because there are too many guns and fights, fantastic because there are too many special effects, horror movies because they do not have a plot, but their only purpose is to intimidate, and in most cases are poorly made, finally, because I hate musicals deeply honeyed songs and dances related.
Ok, I talked a bit 'of my taste factor in the cinema ... with time I promise to open myself a little' more .. I salute you for now ... and if you go from here ... let me also comment on a
Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment