Sunday, October 11, 2009

Where Would You Feel Liver Pain

Why do not you understand? Ali

Hello! It is 10 am and are closed here in my shell, my room, to the sound of a CD, of course, rock. This morning I had breakfast, if you can call it, with a large coffee and two teaspoons of sugar, inevitable. Total: 40 kcal.
Today is Sunday, and like all Sunday my grandparents come to visit me for lunch. Every time I try to greet them and then leave the house saying that I eat out. Not today, I can not. At 2 I have to go out with my sister and then I have to stay at home. I will use my tricks as usual: talk a lot and while fiddling with the food, pretending to swallow it, putting it on the sides of the plate with the illusion of having eaten a lot '.. then get up by the indifferent and throw everything into the dustbin.
I am happy: my belly has deflated (at last). The remaining 65 pounds, but not defeated. I continue on my way, and I am convinced that even those will fall up to the long-awaited 57. And then who knows, maybe I can continue. I propose that the limit is 52, the weight of two years ago when I was modeling and beauty contests when I felt good with my body and I was enthusiastic about my thinness, when all around me telling me to be broke too ... ahii lean, if I remember the fool that I was doing my gym teacher at school: she took me in his hours by making me a thousand questions about why I was so skinny, and it was not the only one to haunt them. For some reason when it is so thin around us who persecute us with many questions, look at us like we were aliens, watching us, judging us. Why not leave us in peace? I am convinced that everyone should live their lives how the hell he likes, each is the judge, the commander, who decides how to live. But no, nobody makes their own facts, and indeed, they make you feel guilty about your thinness. But because of what? Who is that skinny should only be happy and proud of himself! They do not know the many sacrifices that we are all forced to deal with, all the excuses, the lies that we have to make up for not eating. It takes strength to lose weight, it takes control, it takes the head. Why do not you understand? Rather than support us, turn against us. It is not right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment